Three whole years and nearly 80 podcasts to date – we figured it was time to choose the best of the best shows in PaleoHacks history. So, join our host Clark as we throw it back to our most memorable moments with everyone from the Godfather of Real Food, Joel Salatin, to Kombucha Mama, Hannah Crum.
- 1:30 Joel Salatin: 3 Easy Steps to Transforming Your Diet
- 3:50 Abel James: Repairing Our Broken Relationship with Food
- 5:50 Hannah Crum: Kombucha and Your Gut 101
- 10:00 Dr. David Perlmutter: Were You Born Healthy or Sick? How a C-section Affects Your Baby’s Health
- 16:00 Dr. Loren Cordain: A Simple Definition of What Is (And Isn’t) Paleo
- 17:00 Jonny Bowden: The Major 4 Food Groups You Should Eat Will Surprise You
- 21:30 Dr. Jade Teta: The Problem with Diet ‘Rules’
- 24:00 Dr. Tom O’Bryan: How Gluten Morphed with Scary Mutations Over the Years
- 32:30 Katy Bowman: What You Have in Common with Blackfish
- 49:00 Joel Salatin Part 2: Is Medical Marijuana Good for Farming?
- 52:00 Samantha Gladish: The Best New Years Resolution Advice of 2016
Enjoy the Episode Below!