Hannah Crum calls her foray into Kombucha brewing “Kombucha kismet.” From home brewing hobbyist to master brewer and expert, Crum, better known as the “Kombuca Mama” has been brewing and researching the fermented tea’s health benefits since 2004. Join her for a breakdown of how to find the best tea, sugar and SCOBY for your Kombucha, the long history of the drink’s healing properties and its gut powering benefits. Check out Crum’s website and her nonprofit, Kombucha Brewers International.
- 1:50: Kombucha Kismet: How Crum got into Kombucha.
- 4:30: What are SCOBY and how does they work?
- 5:30: Can you eat SCOBY?
- 6:40: DIY Fruity SCOBY.
- 8:00: How Kombucha helps power your gut.
- 10:00: Putting the LIVE in liver.
- 13:00: It’s not just what you eat, but what you absorb.
- 16:00: The “consider the source” mindset.
- 17:00: Trust your gut, literally.
- 17:40: Is Kombucha here to stay?
- 21:00: There’s a Kombucha for everyone.
- 31:00: The foolproof Kombucha brewing method.
- 34:00: What you need to start brewing Kombucha today.
- 37:00: Why Kombucha tea and SCOBY quality matters.
- 41:00: Which sugar should you use?
- 44:00: Where to get SCOBY.
- 47:00: Continuous brewing: Have you tried it?
Enjoy the Episode below!
Do you struggle with bloating, gas, constipation, or other digestive issues? We’ve created a FREE guide to healing your gut naturally.
Click here to get your FREE copy of our Eat Wild Guide!
You’ve probably heard that turmeric
is one of the healthiest spices on the
planet. Well did you know you can
boost its effectiveness with a simple,
You’ve probably heard that
turmeric is one of the healthiest
spices on the planet. Well did
you know you can boost its
effectiveness with a simple,