What will clean eating and whole foods look like in 20 years? How will we grow to accommodate and feed the world’s growing population—healthily? What can you do at home to better the environment and the world’s access to food? These are questions Gunnar Lovelace, CEO of Thrive Market—the bustling online marketplace where healthy foods are available at a fraction of their typical retail cost—grapples with every day in his business.
Listen in to today’s talk for a discussion on the changing tides in food and environmentalism, including the lack of GMO research and the biggest environmental myths. Learn about the environmental and personal impact of the world’s food distribution, production and marketing—and how you can help disrupt the current harmful cycle. Finally, hear about Thrive Market’s story and its massive growth.
- 4:30: At the crux of a food crisis and “hunger for change.”
- 8:00: Is there a GMO food crop that could be better for the world?
- 11:00: The biggest environmental myth we believe today.
- 13:00: How will we feed the world’s growing population?
- 19:00: Can we sell healthy products as the same price as their alternatives?
- 22:00: The primal urge for sugar.
- 23:30: “There’s a massive awakening happening:” Where will food be in 20 years?
- 27:30: What you can do at home to minimize your carbon footprint.
- 31:30: How to grow your company from 10 to 550 employees in one year.
Watch the Episode Below!
If you enjoyed this podcast, never miss the latest health news by subscribing to The PaleoHacks Show on your favorite podcast app and leaving a review for us on iTunes. This helps us spread the word and create better, bigger content for you!