Join Craig Ballantyne, editor at Early to Rise and Toronto-based strength and conditioning coach, for a breakdown of the systems that can improve your daily life and maximize your potential and productivity at work and at home.
Using tips from his new book, “The Perfect Day Formula,” Ballantyne teaches you how to quit going through the motions and be fully present in your life. Ballantyne discusses the perks of early rising, the stress-relieving “brain dump” and how best to structure your daily schedule so that your personal time never suffers.
Tune in to grasp how you ultimately can apply the simple philosophy of “control, cope, and concentrate” to best effect.
- 3:00: What is The Perfect Day Formula?
- 5:00: The 3-C (control, cope, concentrate) formula
- 7:00: Why you need to wake up 15 minutes early
- 10:00: The art of the “brain dump”
- 16:00: The Willpower Myth: Why you reach for the Ben & Jerry’s at night
- 18:00: How to follow your own personal commandments
- 23:00: The Kenny Rogers rule: How to prioritize what really matters
- 26:00: When planning because a “perverse form of procrastination”
- 27:00 Saving precious time with a “Not-To-Do List”
- 28:00 “Make a list of the 25 things you want to do, then cut off the bottom 20 and never think about them again”
- 30:00: The magic of time-blocking.
- 37:00: The power of device-free days.
Watch The Newest Episode Below!