Hope you had an amazing (and delicious) Thanksgiving!
I know I did… stuffed myself with a juicy roast turkey (that I did a great job on, if I do say so myself!), veggies, and even snuck in a little pie!
But now that Thanksgiving is behind us, we’re back to our regular podcast schedule, with a guest today that’s perfect for getting you back on your fitness schedule too, if that may have suffered due to the holiday.
We’ve got Max Shippee on today, who’s an amazing fitness guru, CrossFit 1440 owner, and part of the Paleo Plan team. He’s helped some of his gym members lose over 100 pounds and inspired plenty of people to get in shape in what he calls “a wonderfully miserable time.”
This guy’s hiked volcanoes in Indonesia, cycled from Vegas to Texas, and skied the slopes throughout the East Coast, all while having an awesome balanced outlook on fitness and health.
Today Max has got some helpful tips (I learned so much from this show!) including:
- What IS CrossFit?
- Why CrossFit is not JUST for elite athletes
- The #1 book everyone should be reading
- Why it’s okay to eat grandma’s apple pie
- How much is too much (with working out)?
- Why your previous workout routines haven’t worked.
- Why you’ve been working out ALL wrong.
- The 10 minute workout you can do TONIGHT for a healthier you.
- Secrets to fitness and lasting health.
Max also wanted to share this cool video on a quick burpees progression here!
If you’re struggling to get in shape, or are just looking for ways to optimize your workout, Max has got some tips and tricks you don’t want to miss.
Use this link to subscribe outside of Itunes: Paleohacks Podcast RSS Feed
Use this link to listen to us on Stitcher: Listen to us on Stitcher