Craving something sweet? These No-Bake Strawberry Bars are crazy simple and will surely satisfy your sweet tooth.
No-bake desserts are the best — especially with these simple strawberry bars! You’ll have a no-fail dessert you can whip up in minutes with plenty of leftovers to snack on throughout the week.
To get started, you’ll want to soak the cashews for at least six hours. This helps remove the phytic acid and makes them easier to digest and blend. Try soaking them overnight so they’re ready to go when you need them.
Love Paleo Desserts? Then you’ll love our FREE Paleo Dessert Cookbook. Click here to get it!
If you forget to soak them and really want to make these bars ASAP, you can boil the cashews for about 15 minutes.
To make the crust, you’ll need to crush up the dates, pecans, and walnuts using a food processor. While the food processor is running, scoop in the coconut oil and pour maple syrup through the top of the processor, letting everything stick together.
For the “icing,” you’ll place the soaked cashews, strawberries, coconut milk, and syrup into a high-power blender and pulse until smooth. Then, pour the mixture on top of the nuts.
The last step is topping the bars with fresh sliced strawberries. It’s that easy!
No-Bake Strawberry Bars
No-Bake Strawberry Bars
- Food Processor
- 8×8 Baking Dish
For the Crust:
- 1 1/2 cup pitted dates
- 1 cup pecans
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 2 T coconut oil
- 3 T maple syrup
For the Icing:
- 2 cups soaked cashews
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 10 strawberries, stems removed
- Extra strawberries for topping
- Start by soaking the cashews for at least 6 hours, but preferably overnight.
- Place pecans, walnuts, and dates into food processor and pulse; add syrup and oil and pulse again until everything is combined.
- Line an 8×8 baking dish with coconut oil and pour nut mixture over the top, using your (clean) hands or a spatula to smooth it out.
- For the “icing,” place the soaked cashews, milk, strawberries, and syrup into a high-power blender and blend until everything is smooth, scraping down the sides when necessary. You may need to do this process a few times until everything is nice, smooth and icing-like.
- Pour strawberry “icing” over nut mixture, top it with sliced fresh strawberries, and place dish in the freezer for at least two hours, allowing time for the bars to harden.
- Remove dish from freezer and allow 10 minutes before cutting bars and serving.
Looking for Paleo ingredients? Here’s what we recommend:
Cold Pressed Coconut Oil (Viva Naturals)
Maple Syrup (Hidden Springs Maple)
Coconut Milk (Native Forest)
(You’ll Also Love: No-Bake Hazelnut Butter Pie)