Need a snack? This Paleo energy bars recipe is made with bananas and packed with hearty nuts and seeds to keep you satisfied throughout the day.
Plus, these Paleo energy bars are full of flavor and will keep you going for hours. They are naturally sweetened and contain healthy nuts and seeds to help keep you satisfied.
This Paleo energy bars recipe offers up a healthy boost to get through even the toughest workout, hike, or workday afternoon!
Want to snack smarter and curb cravings? Get your FREE 25 Healthy Paleo Snacks Cookbook here.
Click here to get your FREE copy of our Snack Recipes Cookbook!
Paleo Energy Bars
Paleo Energy Bars
- 9×9 baking dish
- Parchment paper
- Food processor
- Double boiler
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 2 very ripe bananas
- 1 t vanilla extract
- 3 T coconut oil
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup almonds
- 2 T raw pumpkin seeds
- 2 T raw sunflower seeds
- Line a 9×9 baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, blend together the almond flour, coconut flour, bananas, vanilla extract and 2 tablespoons of coconut oil until you have a firm and mixed dough.
- Fill the baking dish with the dough and use your hands to firmly press the dough evenly. Place the dough in the fridge to harden while you prepare the chocolate layer.
- In a double boiler, melt the chocolate chips and remaining coconut oil together until smooth. Once the chocolate is almost completely melted, stir the chocolate to fully melt it. Alternatively, you can melt this in the microwave on medium power in 30 second intervals, mixing between.
- Pour the chocolate over the dough layer and use a spatula to smooth it out evenly.
- Sprinkle the almonds, pumpkin seeds, and sunflower seeds over the chocolate, and then place the dish back in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to harden.
- Once the chocolate has set, remove the mixture from the fridge and slice into 12-16 bars, and wrap each one individually in plastic wrap. Keep the bars in the refrigerator until ready to eat.
(You’ll Also Love: 6 Paleo Snacks To Fight Those Cravings)