Join Gunnar Lovelace, co-founder and CEO of online health foods retailer Thrive Market, for a discussion of the accessibility and affordability of a healthy lifestyle, and the political side of food. Learn about Thrive Market’s approach to an affordable healthy lifestyle. Tune in for hot-topic debates about GMO food labeling and the health foods marketplace.
- 1:00: Making health and wellness affordable and accessible to everyone.
- 3:00: People of all walks of life growing more interested in health and wellness.
- 7:00: Balancing practicality and passion for a healthy lifestyle.
- 8:00: The Thrive Market premise.
- 12:00: Invest in yourself: We can’t afford NOT to eat healthy.
- 16:30: Where to shop healthfully on a budget.
- 23:00: Balancing local consumption and a global economy.
- 24:00: Lovelace’s thoughts on Whole Foods and major health retailers.
- 27:00: Thrive Market: the largest GMO-free market in the country.
- 34:00: How politics affect the way we read nutrition labels.
- 37:00: Unbiased GMO research: Where is it?
Enjoy the episode below!
Want to go Paleo? Not sure where to start?
Start with this FREE Paleo For Beginners Guide Today!