Join Gunnar Lovelace, co-founder and CEO of online health foods retailer Thrive Market, for a discussion of the accessibility and affordability of a healthy lifestyle, and the political side of food. Learn about Thrive Market’s approach to an affordable healthy lifestyle. Tune in for hot-topic debates about GMO food labeling and the health foods marketplace.
- 1:00: Making health and wellness affordable and accessible to everyone.
- 3:00: People of all walks of life growing more interested in health and wellness.
- 7:00: Balancing practicality and passion for a healthy lifestyle.
- 8:00: The Thrive Market premise.
- 12:00: Invest in yourself: We can’t afford NOT to eat healthy.
- 16:30: Where to shop healthfully on a budget.
- 23:00: Balancing local consumption and a global economy.
- 24:00: Lovelace’s thoughts on Whole Foods and major health retailers.
- 27:00: Thrive Market: the largest GMO-free market in the country.
- 34:00: How politics affect the way we read nutrition labels.
- 37:00: Unbiased GMO research: Where is it?
Enjoy the episode below!
Want to go Paleo? Not sure where to start?
Start with this FREE Paleo For Beginners Guide Today!
Paleohacks on iTunes
Paleohacks Podcast RSS Feed
Listen to us on Stitcher
The Paleohacks YouTube Channel