By now, you’ve probably discovered many different alternatives to sandwich bread and wraps. (If you haven’t, you can start with this spicy pulled chicken lettuce wrap.) For those who still crave a nice big sandwich with fluffy bread, we’ve got you covered with this perfectly Paleo version!
The Perfect Paleo Sandwich Bread
- 3/4 cup almond butter
- 5 eggs
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 T raw honey
- 1 t apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup ground flax seeds
- 3 T coconut flour
- 1 t baking soda
- 1/2 t sea salt
How To Make It:
1. Preheat oven to 350 °F and line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
2. In a standing mixer or large bowl, blend together the almond butter, eggs, coconut oil, honey, and apple cider vinegar until smooth.
3. In a medium bowl, sift together the flax seed, coconut flour, baking soda, and salt.
4. Mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until smooth.
5. Pour the dough into the line loaf pan and bake for 30-35 minutes or until browned. Check to make sure it’s set with a toothpick.
6. Remove the loaf from the oven and let it cool for 20 minutes in the pan, then transfer to a wire rack.
(You’ll Also Love: Coconut Flour Bread)