Nothing beats the flavor and aroma of freshly baked bread. This light and airy coconut flour bread is slightly sweet, making for the perfect Paleo breakfast or snack.
One of the biggest obstacles to my transition over to the Paleo diet was giving up bread, but after playing around with all kinds of different flours and recipes, I’ve come up with a couple that I absolutely love. This coconut bread is one such recipe.
It wouldn’t be an exaggeration to say that coconut flour has become a staple of my diet (try my Coconut Flour Pancakes), and given how versatile (and yummy) it is, you can hardly blame me!
Love Coconut Flour Recipes? Then you’ll love our FREE Coconut Flour Recipes.
Click here to get your FREE copy of our delicious Coconut Flour Recipes!
My favorite thing about this style of bread is that it comes out as a modestly-sized loaf with a very satisfying crust on the outside, and of course a mouth-watering soft and moist inside. This is perfect for making into snack-sized sandwiches or simply slicing and spreading with almond butter.
Coconut Flour Bread
Coconut Flour Bread
- 3/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 C tapioca flour
- 6 pasture raised eggs
- 1/2 C grass fed butter, melted and cooled slightly
- 1 T pure honey
- 1 T apple cider vinegar
- 1 t baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F and spray a bread pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine dry ingredients. Stir to combine.
- In a large mixing bowl, add eggs. Use a hand mixer to beat eggs until slightly frothy.
- Slowly beat in butter, vinegar and honey.
- Gradually add dry ingredients into wet while stirring.
- Pour batter into greased bread pan and smooth evenly.
- Bake 30 minutes. Use a butter knife to loosen edges of bread from pan. Flip over to release bread and cool 20 minutes. Slice and serve.
Watch the Recipe Video Below!
(You’ll Also Love: 33 Indulgent Coconut Flour Recipes)
Snacking due to cravings is one of the
biggest roadblocks to weight loss. With Paleo
snacks like Macadamia chocolate snack balls,
pistachio muffins, and fig & walnut biscuits,
that roadblock will be GONE.
Snacking due to cravings is one
of the biggest roadblocks to
weight loss. With Paleo snacks
like Macadamia chocolate snack
balls, pistachio muffins, and fig &
walnut biscuits, that roadblock
will be GONE.