What’s making you gain weight? How about your brain fog and sleep issues? It might be what Reed Davis refers to as metabolic chaos. Davis, famous for his functional diagnostic nutrition approach to health, uses labs to be the body’s detective. Using lab work, Davis helps work out a lifestyle plan that treats the underlying causes of your health ailments—what he calls metabolic chaos—rather than the symptoms alone.
If you’re feeling discouraged about your health, Davis has tangible tips on where to start. Learn how your bones and hormones are intimately connected, how metabolic chaos wreaks havoc on your body, and a lifestyle plan that Davis claims can treat almost anything.
- 3:00: “I care about my health, from what I’m breathing to what I’m eating and drinking.”
- 6:00: “I gave up counting at 10,000:” How Davis’s labs took off.
- 7:30: Bones and hormones: How the two are intimately connected.
- 11:00: The H.I.D.D.E.N. problems throughout your body.
- 14:00: How do your ailments make you unhappy? That’s the key.
- 16:30: Discouraged? Here’s where you start.
- 19:00: How metabolic chaos wreaks havoc on your body.
- 23:00: Where do we see metabolic chaos in our bodies?
- 25:00: The one program that can treat everything.
- 26:00: What you need to know about “vital voids.”
- 28:00: Which tests and questionnaires can give you a snapshot of your insides?
- 34:00: “Treating symptoms and paperwork is not what I wanted to do.”
- 38:00: “People realize they’ll never be happy without health.”
Watch the Episode Below!
If you enjoyed this podcast, never miss the latest health news by subscribing to The PaleoHacks Show on your favorite podcast app and leaving a review for us on iTunes. This helps us spread the word and create better, bigger content for you!
Struggling to lose weight? Unable to focus? Chances are, your hormones are out of whack.
Grab Our FREE Guide To Fixing Your Hormones By Clicking Here!