Treat yourself (and a special someone) to these keto-friendly white chocolate truffles made with silky coconut.
These 5-ingredient truffles satisfy a sweet tooth, without using any refined sugars! Easy to make, they’re the perfect, low carb treat to indulge in.
To give these truffles a firm creamy texture, we combine unsweetened coconut butter with coconut cream to keep things dairy-free. When scooping out the coconut butter from the jar, make sure to reserve the oil layer at the top (you can use this for other cooking needs) and only use the thicker layer hidden underneath.
Curious about ketosis?
Click here to get the FREE Easy Keto Guide to learn the right way to go keto!
You’ll also want to make sure the coconut cream is kept at room temperature before starting since this will make it easier to work with later. Remember to only use the solid part of the cream (you can use the watery part for smoothies). This will help prevent the mixture from hardening when it’s ready to mold.
The final key to this keto treat is the monk fruit powder. Used as a low-carb flavor enhancer, it’s estimated to be 150 to 200 times sweeter than sugar – which means you only need a small amount to get the job done. Plus, you’ll have enough to last you for more recipes (like these keto brownies and cloud cookies).
To get started, heat the coconut butter, coconut cream, and vanilla in a double boiler over medium heat. Stir until melted (for about seven minutes), then add in the monk fruit powder. Continue mixing until fully dissolved.
Next, transfer the mixture into the refrigerator and let it chill for one hour. Make sure to stir it every 20 minutes so that the mixture becomes soft and pliable.
Then, use a tablespoon to scoop out the chocolate and roll it into a ball. Repeat with the remaining mixture and roll the balls into the shredded coconut (you can also use chopped nuts, cacao powder, or matcha powder if you prefer).
When ready, place them onto a plate lined with parchment paper and freeze for 10 minutes before serving. You can also refrigerate any remaining chocolate for up to one week.
White Chocolate Keto Truffles
White Chocolate Keto Truffles
- Double boiler
- Parchment paper
- 1 cup coconut butter
- 1/2 cup solid coconut cream
- 1/2 t vanilla extract
- 2 T monk fruit sweetener
- 1/2 cup finely shredded unsweetened coconut (optional)
- Heat the coconut cream, coconut butter, and vanilla extract in a double boiler over medium heat until melted (about 7 minutes). Stir in the monk fruit powder and mix until dissolved.
- Transfer the mixture to the refrigerator and let it chill for 1 hour, stirring every 20 minutes. The mixture should become soft and pliable.
- When ready, use a tablespoon to scoop out the chocolate and roll it into a ball. Repeat with the remaining chocolate and roll each ball into the shredded coconut (if desired). You should have about 14 truffles total.
- Place truffles onto a plate lined with parchment paper and freeze for 10 minutes to set. Serve immediately or refrigerate any remaining chocolate in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
(You’ll Also Love: Chocolate Turmeric Truffles with Coconut Oil)