Get ready for a simple and delicious Keto Raspberry Coconut Bread the whole family will love!
Made with gluten-free ingredients, this keto bread is one you’ll want to keep handy. It’s lightly sweetened with fresh raspberries and filled with tons of protein, fiber, and healthy fats. Serve it as a wholesome snack to satisfy your next carb craving.
With any diet, it’s important to stay fueled throughout the day and maintain stable blood sugar levels. This bread recipe does just that while also providing an easy grab-and-go treat you can snack on between meals.
Looking for low carb keto recipes to burn fat and lose weight?
Click here to get your FREE Keto Breakfast Recipes Cookbook!
To make your bread, you’ll need a food processor and a baking pan. Start by blending the eggs until frothy and smooth. Then, add the remaining ingredients (except for the raspberries) and continue pulsing. Use a spatula to scrape down the sides and ensure everything is fully combined.
Since the batter consists primarily of coconut flour and eggs, you can expect it to be more liquidy than other bread batters. Prior to prepping, ensure the eggs and ghee sit out at room temperature for at least 20 minutes. This will help prevent the batter from clumping when mixed together. Tip: Make your own ghee with this homemade ghee recipe.
Once the batter is thoroughly mixed, transfer to a prepared baking pan. Use parchment paper to line the bottom of the loaf pan to allow you to easily lift the bread out when finished.
Reserve the raspberries for last and gently nudge them into the top of the batter. Since this is a keto-friendly recipe, only a small amount of raspberries are needed. If you’re not following a strict keto diet, you can add up to one cup for extra sweetness.
When baking is complete, let your bread cool for about 20 minutes inside the pan. Then, slice the loaf into 12 thick pieces and enjoy!
Keto Raspberry Bread
Keto Raspberry Bread
- Food Processor
- 9x5″ Loaf Pan
- 8 large eggs, room temperature
- ¾ cup coconut flour
- ⅓ cup ghee, melted
- 1 t vanilla extract
- 1 t baking powder
- ¼ t salt
- ⅓ cup raspberries
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and prepare a 9x5″ baking pan with parchment paper.
- Place the eggs in a food processor and blend on high until frothy and smooth.
- Add the remaining ingredients (except the raspberries) and continue blending on high until smooth. Scrape down the sides with a spatula to ensure everything is fully combined.
- Pour the mixture into a prepared loaf pan and place the raspberries on top. Gently nudge the raspberries into the batter with your fingers.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes, or until a toothpick can be inserted clean.
- Cool the bread for 20 minutes, prior to removing from the pan.
- Cut the bread into 12 slices and serve immediately.
- Store leftover bread in an airtight container inside the fridge for up to one week. You can also freeze it for up to 30 days.
(You’ll Also Love: Amazing Low Carb Keto Bread)