Tame your savory cravings with smoky Keto Bacon Fat Bombs made with nutritional yeast, eggs, and grass-fed butter!
If you love sweet fat bombs, you’ll love making these savory bacon bombs rich in protein. Since this recipe uses ingredients made from animal fats, high-quality meats and butter are your best bet for optimal nutrition. (1)
Grass-fed butter yields a high ratio of healthy fatty acids while packing in essential vitamins and antioxidants. (2) As for the eggs, pasture-raised eggs pack a higher amount of vitamin-D than most eggs sourced from caged hens. (3)
Curious about ketosis?
Click here to get the FREE Easy Keto Guide to learn the right way to go keto!
Paleo mayonnaise adds creamy flavor and a dose of anti-inflammatory properties. You can find some at your local health food store or use this homemade mayo recipe with added apple cider vinegar (it’s easy!). Nutritional yeast adds a hint of cheesy flavor while amping up the protein and amino acids. Use it in other recipes like Paleo mac n’ cheese or dairy-free cheese sauces.
To get started, finely chop the hard-boiled eggs and add to a mixing bowl. Stir in the remaining ingredients and mix well to combine. Note: It’s important the butter is at room temperature, so it blends easily with the other ingredients. Use your hands to form the mixture into 12 small balls. Set onto a small plate and freeze for 15 minutes to set. Serve immediately or refrigerate in an airtight container for up to one week.
Keto Bacon Fat Bombs
Keto Bacon Fat Bombs
- Medium mixing bowl
- Small plate
- 2 large hard-boiled eggs, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup grass-fed butter, room temperature
- 4 bacon slices, cooked and finely chopped
- 2 T Paleo mayonnaise
- 1 T nutritional yeast
- 1 T fresh chives, minced
- Finely chop the hard-boiled eggs and add to a mixing bowl. Stir in the remaining ingredients, making sure the butter is thoroughly combined.
- Form the mixture into 12 small balls and place onto a small plate.
- Freeze for 15 minutes to fully set.
- Serve immediately and enjoy or store in the refrigerator for up to one week.
You’ll Also Love: 33 Keto Fat Bomb Recipes + Macro Info You Can Count On