Kick sugar cravings to the curb with these keto-friendly fat bombs featuring pumpkin spice and sugar-free dark chocolate!
Skip the store-bought candy bars and savor these bite-sized fat bombs made with real pumpkin, raw cashews, and zero artificial flavors. Easy to prep, these no-bake treats are minimal hassle and bursting with natural sweetness. Make them in large batches to serve to guests or save as a make-ahead snack to ease you next sugar craving.
Instead of using traditional cream cheese, this dairy-free recipe subs in soaked cashews to create a creamy base. Soaking the cashews makes them easier to digest while keeping the recipe keto-, Paleo-, and vegan-friendly. In comparison to other nuts, cashews don’t have outer skins like pecans or walnuts. This helps create a smooth base without a gritty texture.
Love Paleo Desserts? Then you’ll love our FREE Paleo Dessert Cookbook.
Click here to get your FREE copy of our delicious Dessert Recipes!
Canned pumpkin purée is a staple for fall recipes and makes baking oh-so-easy and convenient. Just like butternut and acorn squash, pumpkin is a great source of antioxidants. For optimal benefits, be sure to purchase pure pumpkin purée without any added ingredients.
Monk fruit sugar is a natural sweetener that doesn’t include the bitter aftertaste or digestive side effects of some low-glycemic sugars. Just like the name implies, this sweetener is extracted from the dried monk fruit. While it is a bit more expensive, it’s much sweeter than sugar and can be used in smaller quantities.
To get started, add the cashews and coconut cream in a food processor and blend until smooth. Add remaining ingredients (except chocolate chips) and continue blending until creamy. Spoon the mixture into two silicone ice cube molds, filling 20 cavities with one tablespoon each. Place in the freezer for one hour and begin making the dark chocolate coating.
Melt the dark chocolate chips over a double boiler until smooth. Remove from heat and pop each pumpkin fat bomb out of its mold. Dip half of each bomb into melted the chocolate and set onto a plate lined with wax paper. Transfer back to the refrigerator and let the chocolate set for 20 minutes. Serve immediately or refrigerate leftovers in an airtight container for up to one week.
Keto-licious Pumpkin Spice Fat Bombs
Keto-licious Pumpkin Spice Fat Bombs
- Food processor
- 2 BPA-free silicone molds
- Double boiler
- Wax paper
- 1/2 cup raw cashews, soaked in water for 4 hours and drained
- 1/4 cup canned unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/4 cup pumpkin purée
- 1/3 cup ghee
- 2 T monk fruit powder (sweetener)
- 1 t pumpkin spice
- 1/2 cup unsweetened dark chocolate chips
- Combine cashews with coconut cream in a food processor and pulse for about 30 seconds. When mixture is finely crumbled, add the pumpkin purée, ghee, monk fruit powder, and pumpkin pie spice. Continue to blend for about 1 minute, scraping sides with a spatula as needed.
- Grab 2 silicone ice cube molds and spoon 1 tablespoon into 20 individual cavities. Freeze for 1 hour or until solid.
- Melt the chocolate chips in a double boiler over medium heat until smooth, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and pop the fat bombs out of each mold. Dip half of each bomb into melted chocolate and set onto a plate lined with wax paper. Refrigerate for 20 minutes to set chocolate. Serve chilled and enjoy!
Looking for Paleo ingredients? Here are a few we’d recommend:
Raw cashews (Terrasoul Superfoods)
Coconut milk (Native Forest)
Ghee (Pure Indian Foods)
Monk fruit powder (Julian Bakery)
Sugar free dark chocolate chips (Pascha)
(You’ll Also Love: 33 Easy Keto Fat Bomb Recipes)