Join Reed Davis, clinical nutritionist and founder of Functional Diagnostic Nutrition, for a discussion on how to get well and stay well naturally.
Davis offers the dual perspective of a former environmental lawyer and nutritionist in his guide to living holistically. Learn his concept of “metabolic chaos,” the top three ways to judge your health, and the hidden importance of treating stress as an underlying cause to most health issues.
- 1:20: Environmental law to clinical nutrition.
- 2:30: Fighting supplement mentality.
- 3:00: Davis’ blood work protocol.
- 4:00: Getting well and staying well naturally.
- 6:00: Why chronic stress is at the root of health issues.
- 8:30: How your body might be in metabolic chaos.
- 11:00 “Headaches aren’t a sign of aspirin-deficiency:”
- 13:00: Why you SHOULDN’T be your own doctor.
- 19:00: Learn Davis’s HIDDEN (Hormone, Immune, Digestion, Detoxification, Energy Production and Nervous System) treatment.
- 20:00: The importance of stress reduction in holistic health.
- 22:00: The perfect diet trap.
- 29:00: How environmentalism and health coincide.
- 30:00: Your body’s biggest detoxifiers.
- 33:00: Using rest, exercise and diet to detox your body.
- 34:30: 3 reasons why you’d take supplements.
- 37:00: What happens to your body when you step into a sauna.
- 40:00: Top 3 ways to judge your health.
Enjoy the episode below!
In need of a sugar detox?
Click here to get your FREE Sugar Detox Guide + Sugar-Free Recipes!