Have you given any thought to your gut’s flora and fauna lately?
Join Christa Orrechio, clinical nutritionist and holistic health counselor at The Whole Journey, for a discussion on the much overlooked importance of gut health.
In this episode, learn why candida overgrowth might be the source of what ails you, how to test for gut problems at home, and five accessible steps to a healthy digestive overhaul.
Love turmeric recipes?
Add power-packed anti-inflammatories to every meal with these FREE turmeric recipes!
- 7:00 Candida and cravings: Cut out sugar and caffeine to stop feeding candida overgrowth.
- 9:40 Find balance and thrive: How to go from “merely surviving” to accessing your true creative potential.
- 13:00 Change “uncertainty” into “possibility”: Why “most people are more comfortable with the certainty of misery, rather than the misery of uncertainty.”
- 15:30 Candida: an opportunistic yeast. Hormonal imbalance starts in the gut.
- 18:00 Symptoms of Candida overgrowth: Intense sugar cravings, brain fog, constipation, tongue discoloration, anxiety and depression.
- 19:00 Your gut is your second brain—start there!
- 20:40 At-home tests for your gut health.
- 22:30 Five steps to better gut health
- 39:00 Caffeine, Cortisol and Adrenal Fatigue
- 41:00 Digestive Overhaul: Christa Orecchio’s nutritional programs
Enjoy the episode below!
- Paleohacks on iTunes
- Paleohacks Podcast RSS Feed
- Listen to us on Stitcher
- The Paleohacks Youtube Channel
Check out Christa’s website, The Whole Journey, and her nutritional programs.
If you want to connect with Clark, you can hit him up on Twitter, Facebook, or via e-mail at Clark@Paleohacks.com.