In our nutrition and health-obsessed culture, we often focus on all the things we should remove from our lives, rather than adding beneficial habits to our routines. For many, this can lead to poor body image, self-deprivation and anxiety.
Today’s show shifts that dynamic: PaleoHacks Podcast host Clark Danger walks you through five simple health hacks to add to your routine and foster a more positive sense of self. Clark takes a holistic health approach, discussing everything from anti-inflammatory foods to how to get the most success out of your workouts. From the detoxifying benefits of oil pulling (and the added perk of teeth whitening), to the major versatility of apple cider vinegar, turmeric and green tea, here’s five simple ways to work toward a healthier you.
- 1:00: The perfect diet myth: It’s what you should do, not what you shouldn’t do.
- 2:30: Oil pulling: What is it, and why should you try it?
- 3:30: The detoxifying benefit of oil pulling.
- 5:00: 5 easy steps to whiter teeth.
- 7:30: From aftershave to dishwasher detergent: the major versatility of apple cider vinegar.
- 11:00: Which apple cider vinegar should you drink?
- 13:00: The healthiest herb you’ve never heard of.
- 15:00: Golden milk: how to work turmeric into your regimen.
- 17:00: High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT): Should you try it?
- 20:00: “You can feel it:” How you know HIIT is working for you.
- 22:00: What is Tabata training?
- 23:30: Green tea vs. black tea: What’s the difference?
- 28:00: Green tea and longevity: Will it help you live longer?
- 30:00: Why you shouldn’t add milk to your green tea.
Watch The Episode Below!
Coconut Oil has hundreds of health benefits - learn how you can experience them with our FREE guide to Coconut Oil & its benefits.
Click Here to get your FREE Copy!