The Paleohacks podcast welcomes Mark Sisson of The Primal Blueprint and Mark’s Daily Apple fame. One of the early pioneers of the Paleo diet, Sisson offers his thoughts on the mainstreaming of Paleo culture as well as tips for a primal lifestyle.
Beyond diet, Sisson delves into concerns about our psychological relationship with food, exercise habits, stress levels and hormonal health. If you haven’t already, pick up Sisson’s guide to reprogramming your genes for weight loss, The Primal Blueprint. Be sure to check out his newest Primal Kitchen release: avocado oil mayonnaise.
- 1:00: Sisson’s thoughts on mainstreaming the Paleo diet
- 4:00: What is Primal?
- 8:00: Three foods to remove from your diet and exercise to incorporate now.
- 11:00: Get into the right mindset and don’t deprive yourself.
- 16:00: How to make mindful and intuitive health decisions.
- 19:00: Hormones and health.
- 26:00: Stress: It affects us as much if not more than our diet.
- 30:00: Lifestyle changes to get insulin levels under control.
- 38:00: How to manage endurance athletics.
Enjoy the episode below!
Struggling to lose weight? Unable to focus? Chances are, your hormones are out of whack.
Grab Our FREE Guide To Fixing Your Hormones By Clicking Here!
The Paleohacks YouTube Channel [author_bio name=”yes” avatar=”yes”]
If you’re struggling to lose weight, there’s a good chance
your cravings are to blame. With this meditation
technique, you can start controlling them today.
If you’re struggling to lose
weight, there’s a good
chance your cravings are to
blame. With this meditation
technique, you can start
controlling them today.