Weight loss isn’t easy. Many people know the struggle—including fitness and nutrition expert Abel James, creator of the Wild Diet, star of ABC’s My Diet is Better Than Yours, and owner of his own podcast and website, Fat Burning Man.
But Abel wasn’t always a health guru. In this podcast, he discusses his own struggles, how he found his “sweet spot,” and the secrets to keep going when the going gets tough. This thrice returning PaleoHacks podcaster also explains the inner workings of My Diet is Better Than Yours including the nutrition and exercise plan he put his contestant on—and why it worked. Learn how to step up your own personal game, and keep your positivity high with this week’s episode!
- 6:00: Describing the process behind the show My Diet is Better Than Yours.
- 10:00: Reminiscing on his cast-mates and the challenges of the show.
- 13:30: How the Wild Diet works.
- 18:30: On animals benefitting from eating foods in their natural forms, and cutting the “kibble” from your own diet.
- 21:00: “You need to take your own health in your own hands. When you do that, it becomes fun.”
- 24:00: How to approach weight loss after numerous failed attempts.
- 29:00: Eating, being satisfied with your meal, and how it makes you become a better person.
- 30:30: On the exercise regiment he implemented on My Diet is Better Than Yours.
- 36:00: Willpower with diet combined with exercise is essential for weight loss instead of only dedicating yourself to only intense gym time.
- 40:30: On not defining yourself by a diet. Using your diet to empower rather than shackling yourself.
- 43:30: Knowing the things that don’t work with your diet in order to find your sweet spot.
Watch the Episode Below!
Can you spare 10 minutes a day? Then you can do this 7-Day Paleo Weight Loss Bodyweight Workout Challenge!
Click here to get your FREE copy!
If you enjoyed this podcast, never miss the latest health news by subscribing to The PaleoHacks Show on your favorite podcast app and leaving a review for us on iTunes. This helps us spread the word and create better, bigger content for you!
Connect with Abel: