1 out of every 3 deaths stems from cardiovascular disease—so how can you be vigilant against this major killer? Join the Paleo Cardiologist himself, Jack Wolfson, for an integrative approach to heart health.
Learn how diet and lifestyle play a massive role in heart disease reversal and prevention, how gut inflammation can impact your heart health and how to heal your gut, heart and mind. Dr. Wolfson also explains why the Paleo diet is the ideal heart-healthy lifestyle and why you can put to rest myths about the cholesterol in eggs and the saturated fats in coconut oil.
- 5:00: The big drug industry lie.
- 8:00: Are you sensitive to gluten? “Two-thirds of people are.”
- 10:30: How gut inflammation messes with your heart health.
- 13:00: “Doctors don’t typically ask questions, they only look at the results.”
- 15:00: “All disease comes from poor nutrition and environmental pollutants.”
- 17:00: “For people looking for maximum cardiovascular and total body health, there’s no doubt Paleo is the answer.”
- 19:00: Is there such a thing as leaky heart syndrome?
- 21:00: How to heal your gut for your heart.
- 24:00: What you need to know about saturated fats.
- 26:00: Why “deprivation diets” might be more harmful than you think.
- 30:00: Is there a link between cholesterol and heart disease?
- 33:00: How does smoking impact your heart health? What about vapes?
- 35:00: Sun and spice: An unexpected combination you need more of.
Watch the Episode Below!
If you enjoyed this podcast, never miss the latest health news by subscribing to The PaleoHacks Show on your favorite podcast app and leaving a review for us on iTunes. This helps us spread the word and create better, bigger content for you!
Connect with Dr. Wolfson