Here is a very easy breakfast or dessert recipe perfect for you if you want simple and quick amongst a chaotic day. This chia pudding is bursting with nutrition from the incredible plant based omega rich chia seeds and vitamin C rich goji berries. To top it off the delicious tahini and milk add a thick creamy texture to the pudding with a sweet hint from the honey, making it a very satisfying start to the day or end of the day. Either way it is a total winner for nutrition and taste!
Goji Tahini Chia Pudding
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp tahini
- ¾ cup milk (almond, coconut or other milk of choice)
- 1 to 2 tsp goji berries
- 2 tsp honey
- Optional toppings: fresh fruit, more goji berries, raw cacao nibs
How To Make It:
- Compile all the ingredients ready to prep.
- Add the chia seeds in a bowl and mix thoroughly together with the tahini, milk, goji berries and honey.
- Place the bowl in the fridge and leave to sit overnight or during the day.
- When ready to eat, remove the bowl from the fridge and give all the ingredients a good stir together.
- Add the mixture to a bowl and toppings of your choice.
For next time: this Chia Banana Mango Trifle is another great dessert that uses chia seeds!