Join Neely Quinn, nutritional therapist, for a discussion on effective weight loss and why it really does depend on you. Quinn gives the run down on a variety of weight loss inhibitors, from gluten to over-exercising to the little-known reason you might not be losing weight.
Learn the best ways to exercise for your unique body, how the Paleo diet can help heal your body, and why you really need meat for effective weight loss. Check out Quinn’s “personalized Paleo” weight loss workshops and her guide to primal beauty.
- 3:20: Neely’s journey toward nutrition.
- 4:50: How weight flies off when you go gluten-free.
- 6:50: When calorie counting can actually be a good thing.
- 9:00: Weight loss: Here’s where to start.
- 12:40: How to look and feel good + Why it’s OK to care about both.
- 15:00: Exercise smarter, not harder.
- 17:00: Is this the reason you can’t lose weight?
- 22:00: Using Paleo to combat biotoxin illness.
- 24:30: The right ways to exercise.
- 27:00: Why athletes NEED carbs.
- 29:00: Health regimens always depend on you.
- 31:00: Why you shouldn’t feel guilty about eating meat.
- 35:00: Making the shift from a meat-free diet.
- 38:00: Debunking vegan elitism.
Enjoy the episode below!
Can you spare 10 minutes a day? Then you can do this 7-Day Paleo Weight Loss Bodyweight Workout Challenge!
Click here to get your FREE copy!
Black Forest Cake with Silky Chocolate Icing… and it’s 100% Paleo Friendly!
Black Forest Cake with
Silky Chocolate Icing…
and it’s 100% Paleo