Hey hey PaleoHackers! How do you create delicious Paleo recipes that aren’t just bacon (huh?)? Can you feel healthy and lose fat without just monitoring calories in and calories out? If you’re a “big eater,” how do you monitor willpower, plus why do so many people seem to fail with the Paleo diet (even though you all rock!)?
This week on the Paleo Podcast, we have Chris Hiestand from Primal Pal to get into the Paleo movement. He has some must-see Paleo diet customization tools you gotta check out! This lover of Vibram Five-Finger Shoes and Certified Stand Up Paddle Fitness Instructor, conquered the initial challenges off kicking things off with Paleo to hit his fitness goals and increase his energy exponentially.
Now dive into the Podcast, as Chris and I will discuss:
- Why YOU fail with paleo
- How to have more meals than just bacon (mmm, bacon!)
- Why paleo can get boring
- One thing that makes you gain weight
- Why calories in, calories out is NOT a good weight loss strategy
- Willpower fatigue and why you cheat
- How to have real accountability and support from others (when your friends don’t!)
If you have any questions for Chris Hiestand or myself, please post in the comments below…as always!
Use this link to subscribe outside of Itunes: Paleohacks Podcast RSS Feed
Use this link to listen to us on Stitcher: Listen to us on Stitcher