Is the Paleo diet making you sick? This podcast will help you uncover the truth behind your illnesses and show you how the Paleo diet can affect them.
Here at Paleohacks our goal is to help support your Paleo lifestyle by always bringing you the best recipes, fitness tips, and nutrition info.
Today’s podcast guest, Neely Quinn and the folks at Paleo Plan are on a similar mission, to making eating and living Paleo as easy and affordable as possible.
Neely’s a Certified Integrative Clinical Nutrition Therapist who’s in charge of creating the meal plans, blogs, ebooks, and also serves as a personal Paleo coach.
Originally hoping to be a primatologist, Neely went the nutrition route after she got sick with bacterial infections, asthma, parasites, digestive issues, and even temporary blindness in one eye.
Since then, she’s been a student of nutritional anthropology, herbalism, Traditional Chinese Medicine, and the psychology of eating. In other words, she knows what she’s talkin’ about!
Today Neely Quinn and Clark talk about:
- ONE supplement you should NEVER take
- Why drinking cows blood is Paleo
- 3 supplements that play a crucial role in optimal health
- How to do Paleo for less than $100 a month
- Food sensitivities within the Paleo diet
- Why sardines are better than fish oil
- 2 reasons CrossFit may not be the right option for you.
- Everything you need to know about adrenal fatigue
As you can see, these are all points that can ANYONE can benefit from learning about, no matter how long you’ve been living Paleo.
Use this link to subscribe outside of Itunes: Paleohacks Podcast RSS Feed
Use this link to listen to us on Stitcher: Listen to us on Stitcher