Learning is not a spectator sport—that’s the message Jim Kwik, learning expert and trainer, wants us to understand in today’s talk. Listen in as Kwik teaches you how to improve your memory by unlocking your “super” memory, remembering twice as much in half the time. Kwik gives tips on speed learning and speed reading, helping you retain information 50 percent faster than before.
Kwik’s “superhero” mindset is founded on three principles: Motivation, Observation and Mechanics (M.O.M.) Listen as Kwik breaks down each component so that you can improve your memory and apply these principles to your own life. And as a special treat to the PaleoHacks community, Kwik offers free 20 minute video courses on the tricks to unleashing your superhero brain (Get the free video here).
- 2:30: The key to learning? Motivation.
- 5:00: You should always start with “why.”
- 10:00: How to read 30 books in 30 days.
- 12:00: How much of our brain do we really use?
- 16:00: The key to better memory: Motivation, Observation, Mechanics (M.O.M.)
- 24:00: The one habit you should pick up to better your relationships.
- 27:00: “We become the average of the five people we spend the most time with.”
- 33:00: “When I teach something, I get to learn it twice:” How to get into the giving mindset.
- 36:30: The mechanics of the best brain hacks.
- 41:00: Our speaking speed vs. our thinking speed.
Watch the Episode Below!
If you enjoyed this podcast, never miss the latest health news by subscribing to The PaleoHacks Show on your favorite podcast app and leaving a review for us on iTunes. This helps us spread the word and create better, bigger content for you!
Connect with Jim
Paleohacks on iTunes
Paleohacks Podcast RSS Feed
Listen to us on Stitcher
The Paleohacks YouTube Channel