Looking for a killer appetizer with few ingredients that’s also super easy to make? Try these sweet bacon-wrapped pineapple cubes!
These bite-sized treats are the perfect combo of sweet, salty, and savory. As if the combo of bacon and pineapple wasn’t enough on it’s own, the maple mustard glaze gives it that extra kick that will knock your socks off.
Make these as an appetizer for your next party, or just as an afternoon snack. Either way, this recipe is sure to reach the top of your favorite’s list.
- 12 strips bacon
- 24 2-inch cubes pineapple
- 2 T pure maple syrup
- 2 t spicy brown mustard
How To Make It:
1. Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Cut the bacon strips in half. Wrap each pineapple cube with a half slice of bacon and lay on the baking sheet, seam side down.
3. Whisk the maple syrup and mustard together until well combined.
4. Brush each pineapple cube with the maple mustard. Spear each cube with a toothpick if desired.
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until golden brown and crisp.
(You’ll Also Love: Bacon-Wrapped Brussels Sprouts)