In this podcast with Paul Jaminet, Ph.D – a super genius and former astrophysicist at the Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics, Clark & Paul discuss:
- An evolutionary guide to eating – what it means in regards to how we should eat
- Intermittent fasting & why fasting isn’t optimal for everyone
- Medium chain fatty acids & omega fat ratios
- The biggest waste of time in the Paleo community
- Predictions for ancestral health movement in 5 years
- The 1 thing everyone should be doing that nobody is
- Your listener questions!
This was one of our best podcasts yet – so make sure to listen to it today.
And if you want to learn more about Paul, check out his book The Perfect Health Diet here.
Click here to subscribe to our podcast on Itunes: The Paleohacks Podcast.
Use this link to subscribe outside of Itunes: Paleohacks Podcast RSS Feed
Use this link to listen to us on Stitcher: Listen to us on Stitcher