Want to be one of those people that can squeeze in a workout before a home cooked meal every night? Author and gym owner Sarah Fragoso shows you how mastering meditation, getting solid sleep, and learning emotion management can boost your productivity.
In this podcast, Sarah tells the story about how she made the transition from an unhealthy lifestyle into a clean, sustainable one. She explains how making small tweaks to your routine can add up to big successes, and explains why she took the brave swap from her successful blog Everyday Paleo to SarahFragoso.com.
- 5:30: How becoming a new mother helped her embrace a healthy diet
- 7:00: Where do you find the passion and inspiration for your blog?
- 11:30: How to expand from food writing to fitness writing
- 13:00: The emotional change from Everyday Paleo to SarahFragoso.com.
- 16:00: “39 Things I Learned in my 30s.”
- 22:00: On owning your emotions and avoiding negativity
- 24:30: On mastering meditation
- 28:30: Learning self-control through tuning into your body
- 32:30: Making fitness goals achievable through frustration
- 35:00: Why you’re keeping on those extra pounds. Hint: It’s not diet or exercise!
Watch the Episode Below!
If you enjoyed this podcast, never miss the latest health news by subscribing to The PaleoHacks Show on your favorite podcast app and leaving a review for us on iTunes. This helps us spread the word and create better, bigger content for you!