Ramen is a favorite loved by many. The problem is that ramen is usually not Paleo-friendly. Have no fear, however, because this Paleo Ramen is grain-free thanks to kelp noodles as the main ingredients and a light chili lime seasoning.
It’s full of flavor and good-for-you ingredients so you can enjoy it any day for lunch or dinner.
- 1 package (12 oz) kelp noodles
- 2-4 cups chicken broth*
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 carrot sticks, chopped
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- Juice from 1 lime
- 1-2 T honey*
- 2 soft boiled eggs
- 1 T cilantro for garnish
How to Make It:
1. Combine garlic, chicken broth and kelp noodles together in a large saucepan and cook on medium-high heat.
Want to go Paleo? Not sure where to start?
Start with this FREE Paleo For Beginners Guide Today!
2. Add in sliced carrots, mushrooms, chili powder, and lime juice. Stir. Cook until noodles have softened.
3. Add honey and top with soft boiled eggs and cilantro.
- Amount of broth depends on how you prefer your ramen. If you want more of a soup consistency, add all 4 cups. If you want more noodles and less broth, only add 2 cups.
- Amount of honey varies depending on how sweet you want your dish to be. Start with 1 T and add another if you want a sweeter ramen.
(You’ll Also Love: 21 Alternative Noodle Recipes for Pasta Lovers)
80 Gourmet Paleo Recipes from
a Professional Chef trained at Le
Cordon Bleu in Paris
80 Gourmet Paleo Recipes
from a Professional Chef
trained at Le Cordon Bleu