Ramen is a favorite loved by many. The problem is that ramen is usually not Paleo-friendly. Have no fear, however, because this Paleo Ramen is grain-free thanks to kelp noodles as the main ingredients and a light chili lime seasoning.
It’s full of flavor and good-for-you ingredients so you can enjoy it any day for lunch or dinner.
- 1 package (12 oz) kelp noodles
- 2-4 cups chicken broth*
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 carrot sticks, chopped
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- Juice from 1 lime
- 1-2 T honey*
- 2 soft boiled eggs
- 1 T cilantro for garnish
How to Make It:
1. Combine garlic, chicken broth and kelp noodles together in a large saucepan and cook on medium-high heat.
2. Add in sliced carrots, mushrooms, chili powder, and lime juice. Stir. Cook until noodles have softened.
3. Add honey and top with soft boiled eggs and cilantro.
- Amount of broth depends on how you prefer your ramen. If you want more of a soup consistency, add all 4 cups. If you want more noodles and less broth, only add 2 cups.
- Amount of honey varies depending on how sweet you want your dish to be. Start with 1 T and add another if you want a sweeter ramen.
(You’ll Also Love: 21 Alternative Noodle Recipes for Pasta Lovers)