I’ve got a brand new podcast today for you with one of my favorite people – George Bryant of Civilized Caveman Cooking.
George just recently released a brand new cookbook called The Paleo Kitchen, which is one of the best cookbooks I’ve ever read – seriously.
So far, we’ve cooked the Mongolian Beef w/ Cauliflower Rice, Rib Roast, and Zucchini Pasta – and they have all been OUT OF THIS WORLD.
Want to go Paleo? Not sure where to start?
Start with this FREE Paleo For Beginners Guide Today!
In today’s podcast, Clark & George discuss:
- How to create mouth watering dishes in minutes
- George’s top time saving cooking tips
- The BEST foods to eat on a budget
- How to make easy, delicious, Paleo ice cream
- Simple steps that will turn you into a pro in the kitchen
- The Biggest time wasters in the kitchen
Use this link to subscribe outside of Itunes: Paleohacks Podcast RSS Feed
Use this link to listen to us on Stitcher: Listen to us on Stitcher
If you want to connect with Clark, you can hit him up on Twitter, Facebook, or via e-mail at Clark@Paleohacks.com.