Dig into this crunchy Keto Granola packed with energy-boosting vitamins and healthy fats.
This Paleo-friendly granola is a snack you can munch on throughout the day or use as a crunchy topping for fruit bowls and keto desserts. Its all-natural ingredients pack in plenty of heart-healthy fats for added energy.
The base of this keto-approved recipe is made from hazelnuts, macadamias, pumpkin and sunflower seeds. These low-carb nuts and seeds are coarsely pulsed to combine with flax meal and water, creating a gel-like substance to help the granola stick together. Lightly sweetened with vanilla, cinnamon, and shredded coconut, this recipes produces a semi-sweet flavor that packs the same crunch you’d get with traditional oats.
Curious about ketosis?
Click here to get the FREE Easy Keto Guide to learn the right way to go keto!
To begin making your granola, pulse your nuts and seeds in a high-quality blender. Transfer to a large mixing bowl and add in remaining ingredients. Mix together and transfer to a prepared baking sheet to bake for 20 minutes. Then, toss the mixture and continue baking for an additional 10 minutes.
Once the granola is finished baking, it’s important to let it sit on the baking sheet for another 20 minutes at room temperature. This will allow it to set and harden, allowing you to break it apart into small, bite-sized clusters. Enjoy munching on them right away or preserve them in covered Mason jars for up to 30 days in the refrigerator (60 days in the freezer).
Crunchy Keto Granola
Crunchy Keto Granola
- Mason jar
- Mixing bowl
- Sheet pan
- 1 cup raw hazelnuts
- ½ cup raw macadamias
- ½ cup raw sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup raw pumpkin seeds
- 1 T cinnamon
- 1 t pure vanilla extract
- 4 T coconut oil, melted
- 1 cup water
- 2/3 cup flax meal
- ½ cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- ¼ t sea salt
- Preheat oven to 300°F and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place hazelnuts, macadamias, pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds in a blender. Pulse several times until they are coarsely chopped and resemble a granola texture.
- Transfer to a mixing bowl and stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Pour the mixture onto the prepared baking sheet and spread into an even layer.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Then toss the mixture and continue baking for an additional 10 minutes, making sure not to overbake.
- Remove from the oven and let the mixture sit on the baking sheet for 20 minutes at room temperature, until hardened.
- Once hardened, break the granola into bite-sized clusters and transfer them into a Mason jar. Store in the refrigerator for up to 30 days or in the freezer for up to 60 days.
Looking for Paleo ingredients? Here’s what we recommend:
Cold pressed coconut oil (Viva Naturals)
(You’ll Also Love: Healthy Hemp Seed “Oatmeal” – Grain-Free, Dairy-Free)