Pack all your favorite ingredients into these soft and chewy Everything Cookies made with gluten-free coconut flour.
Combine the best of both worlds, with this easy 30-minute recipe. Filled with almond butter, walnuts, pecans, and dark chocolate, these scrumptious cookies will give you a healthy boost of both protein and energy.
Using a base that’s made with fiber-rich coconut flour and creamy almond butter, these silky sweet cookies are completely gluten-free. With a little help from ghee, it also adds extra anti-inflammatory benefits. Added cinnamon, honey, and bits of dark chocolate are mixed in for natural sweetness, with a healthy dose of antioxidants.
Walnuts and pecans pack in plenty of fatty acids for an element of crunch, but you can also substitute with any other nuts you have on hand. While this recipe uses raw honey and ghee, you can always swap the honey with maple syrup and replace the ghee with coconut oil for a vegan-friendly alternative.
Love Paleo Desserts? Then you’ll love our FREE Paleo Dessert Cookbook.
Click here to get your FREE copy of our delicious Dessert Recipes!
To get started, whisk the coconut flour, baking powder, and ground cinnamon together in a medium bowl. Next, combine the almond butter, raw honey, ghee, and eggs in a large mixing bowl. Whisk the wet ingredients until you get a smooth, shiny mixture.
Then, sift the dry ingredients into the bowl with the wet ingredients. Mix well with a wooden spoon and stir until you have a thick homogeneous dough. Add in the chopped nuts and chocolate and continue mixing until all ingredients are evenly distributed.
When everything is well combined, scoop out a tablespoon of dough and form it into a small ball. Roll the dough between your palms and place it on a greased baking sheet. Press down on the ball slightly to form a thick patty. Repeat with remaining batter, making sure to space each cookie at least two inches apart.
Next, bake for 15 minutes and remove from the oven. Allow the cookies to fully cool before removing from the baking sheet. When cookies are ready, dig in and enjoy!
Coconut Flour Everything Cookies
Coconut Flour Everything Cookies
- Large baking sheet
- Medium mixing bowl
- Large mixing bowl
- ½ cup + 1 T coconut flour
- 1 t baking powder
- 1 t ground cinnamon
- ¾ cup creamy almond butter, unsalted
- ¼ cup honey
- 2 T ghee, plus more for greasing
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup dark chocolate, chopped
- ¼ cup walnuts, chopped
- ¼ cup pecans, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and grease a large baking sheet with ghee.
- In a medium bowl, combine the coconut flour, baking powder, and ground cinnamon together. Whisk well and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk the almond butter, raw honey, ghee, and eggs together until combined and you get a smooth, shiny mixture.
- Sift the dry ingredients into the bowl with the wet ingredients, mixing with a wooden spoon until you get a thick, homogeneous dough.
- Stir in the chopped dark chocolate, walnuts, and pecans. Mix until evenly distributed.
- Scoop out a heaping tablespoon of cookie dough and gently roll into a ball, using the palms of your hands. Repeat with remaining dough.
- Place the balls of cookie dough on the prepared baking sheet, leaving two inches between each ball. Press the balls down slightly to form thick round patties.
- Bake for 15 minutes. When ready, remove from the oven and let the cookies fully cool in the pan, then serve and enjoy!
Looking for Paleo ingredients? Here are a few we’d recommend:
Coconut flour (Nutiva)
Baking powder (Hain)
Ground cinnamon (Simply Organic)
Almond butter (Barney)
Raw honey (Bee Farms)
Ghee (Pure Indian Foods)
Raw walnuts (NOW Foods)
Raw pecans (NOW Foods)
(You’ll Also Love: Collagen Chocolate Chip Cookies)
Black Forest Cake with Silky Chocolate Icing… and it’s 100% Paleo Friendly!
Black Forest Cake with
Silky Chocolate Icing…
and it’s 100% Paleo