Indulge in these chewy chocolate chip cookies with hidden collagen powder to help firm skin and fight the effects of aging!
These cookies can be made in less than an hour using simple ingredients you probably already have in your Paleo pantry. In addition to being Paleo-friendly and naturally gluten-free, they’re also deliciously addictive with a taste straight out of cookie heaven.
Begin by whisking the almond butter, raw honey, coconut oil, and eggs together in a large mixing bowl until fully combined. In another bowl, whisk the collagen powder, coconut flour, and baking powder together. Sift the dry ingredients into the bowl with the wet ingredients and stir well with a wooden spoon. Continue mixing until you have a thick and sticky homogeneous cookie dough. Then, add in the chocolate chips and mix until they are evenly distributed throughout the dough.
Love Paleo Desserts? Then you’ll love our FREE Paleo Dessert Cookbook.
Click here to get your FREE copy of our delicious Dessert Recipes!
Let the dough chill in the refrigerator until it is firm enough to be shaped into small balls (flouring your hands with coconut flour will make the job easier). Tip: If you find the dough difficult to work with, just let it chill for a longer period of time before rolling into balls. The more it chills, the more the coconut flour will absorb the moisture and make it easier to handle.
Finally, place the balls of dough on the prepared baking sheet and bake until the cookies are golden brown on the edges. Let the cookies cool completely before enjoying!
Collagen Chocolate Chip Cookies
Collagen Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Parchment paper
- Large mixing bowl
- Medium mixing bowl
- Large rectangular baking sheet
- ¾ cup almond butter
- ¼ cup raw honey
- 2 T coconut oil, melted at room temperature
- 2 eggs
- 3 T collagen powder
- 1 cup coconut flour + more for rolling
- 1 t baking powder
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a large rectangular baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk the almond butter, raw honey, melted coconut oil, and eggs together until you get a homogeneous mixture.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the collagen powder, coconut flour, and baking powder. Whisk well.
- Sift the dry ingredients into the bowl with the wet ingredients and mix well. Continue mixing until you get a thick and sticky cookie dough.
- Add in the chocolate chips and mix until they are evenly distributed within the dough.
- Let the dough chill for at least 15 minutes before scooping out tablespoons of dough and rolling them into small balls.
- Place the balls of dough three inches apart on the prepared baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes until golden at the edges.
- Let cookies cool completely before serving.
Looking for Paleo ingredients? Here are a few we’d recommend:
Almond butter (Barney)
Raw honey (Bee Farms)
Cold pressed coconut oil (Viva Naturals)
Grass-Fed Collagen (Vital Proteins)
Coconut flour (Nutiva)
Dairy-free chocolate chips (Enjoy Life)
(You’ll Also Love: Keto Chocolate Cloud Cookies)
Black Forest Cake with Silky Chocolate Icing… and it’s 100% Paleo Friendly!
Black Forest Cake with
Silky Chocolate Icing…
and it’s 100% Paleo