Ben Greenfield and Clark Danger will rock your world by explaining how to become Superman through biohacking, how to be more productive, and get more done
The Paleo diet meets endurance sports; do they compliment each other or work against each other?
We have my fellow Washingtonian Ben Greenfield (the biohacking Ironman, coach, shirtless blogger, and author of Beyond Training: Mastering Endurance, Health & Life) dropping next level knowledge on how to become Superman through biohacking.
Ben will tell you how to get the most bang for you buck, while still being Paleo and without doing countless hours of endurance training. Sign me up!
On that note, come listen to me and my man Ben Greenfield dive into:
- Practical biohacks that you can apply TODAY!
- Why you have been viewing endurance sports all wrong
- Why you don’t have to be a vegan to win at endurance sports
- How to keep up with top triathletes with just minutes of training per week
- The BEST food for fueling an endurance athlete
- Why sitting all day is making you fat! (and what to do about it)
- Killer tips and tools for being more productive getting more done
Side note: So Ben and I were originally scheduled to talk over Super Bowl Weekend and am so glad to get him on…finally! With the Seahawks taking it all down, it was well worth it.
Enough about that, come hear what Ben has to say!
Editor’s Note: We got an advanced copy of Beyond Training: Mastering Endurance, Health & Life and Ben’s book blew our minds. The sleeping hacks here and in his book are amazing, but that’s just the tip of the iceberg with biohacks that will change your life for the better.
Use this link to subscribe outside of Itunes: Paleohacks Podcast RSS Feed
Use this link to listen to us on Stitcher: Listen to us on Stitcher
If you want to connect with Clark, you can hit him up on Twitter, Facebook, or via e-mail at Clark@Paleohacks.com.