The cucumber brings a refreshing taste to this soup, while the coconut makes it nice and creamy. Serve with this zucchini ribbon and hemp salad.
Chilled Cucumber Soup with Hemp Oil
- 2 medium-large cucumbers, chopped
- 1 small garlic clove
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 1 tablespoon hemp seed oil (plus 2 teaspoons for serving)
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- pinch of black pepper and sea salt
How To Make It:
- Place all of the ingredients into a blender and blend for 60-90 seconds or until a smooth consistency has formed.
- Transfer the soup into a bowl and cover then place into the refrigerator for 2-3 hours or until chilled.
- Drizzle with some hemp seed oil to serve.