Can alcohol be good for you? What about sugar? Hannah Crum, the so-called “Kombucha Mamma” and founder of Kombucha Kamp, answers these questions and more in her kombucha-centric talk today. Crum breaks down when alcohol and sugar can be useful—especially in kombucha—and all of the probiotic benefits of fermented foods. Learn the two biggest benefits of kombucha—digestion and detox—and how much you should be drinking to get those benefits.
Find out why we’re all “bacterio-sapians” and how kombucha can help with expose us to healthy bacteria and keep our immune systems in balance. Learn the surprising reason why you should consider drinking the fermented tea while traveling, how you can brew the stuff at home for pennies, and even how to make tasty kombucha cocktails like the “Bacon Booch.” For a compendium on all things kombucha, check out Crum’s new book, “The Big Book of Kombucha”
- 3:30: What is the “Bacterio-sapian?”
- 4:30: “A fun textbook:” The Big Book of Kombucha.
- 8:00: A kombucha career: educating and healing.
- 10:00: Digestion and detox: the main benefits of kombucha.
- 12:00: How much kombucha should you be drinking?
- 15:00: Kombucha: all the benefits of vinegar, but tastier.
- 16:00: “The sugar is not for you, but the brew:” why you shouldn’t worry about the sugar in kombucha.
- 20:00: Can alcohol be good for you?
- 27:00: “Nature loves diversity:” the downfalls of mono-cropping.
- 30:00: What you should know about fermented foods and probiotics.
- 39:00: Why you should drink kombucha while traveling.
- 41:00: Kombucha brewing basics.
- 45:00: Bacon Booch: a bacon kombucha martini and other kombucha cocktails.
Watch the Episode Below!
Do you struggle with bloating, gas, constipation, or other digestive issues? We’ve created a FREE guide to healing your gut naturally.
Click here to get your FREE copy of our Digestion Guide!