Are vegetarianism and mental disorders linked? Listen to this podcast to hear author John Durant’s take on the this topic.
Join John Durant, author of The Paleo Manifesto, for a frank discussion of your body on the Paleo lifestyle. Durant studied evolutionary psychology and pursued an office job, only to transfer his skills into researching the Paleo diet full-time. Durant offers graphic insights into the science of the Paleo lifestyle, from fostering your immune system through less germaphobia, to spraying your skin with live cultures for a healthy microbiome.
Discover why Durant avoids dogma in writing about the Paleo lifestyle and objects to the term “diet.” Learn how to distinguish between hype and reality in the Paleo community. Finally, join Durant for PaleoCon, a series of interviews with key figures in the Paleo community that serves as a Paleo 101 course.
Do you wake up feeling fatigued, depressed, and restless? Break the cycle of bad sleep with our FREE Sleep Guide.
Click here to get your FREE copy of our Sleep Guide!
- 2:00: Evolutionary psychology and the Paleo lifestyle.
- 5:00: No diets allowed: Durant’s non-dogmatic manifesto.
- 6:00: Paleo lifestyle hacks for every day.
- 8:00: For the moms: How to adapt your lifestyle with your loved ones.
- 13:30: The Paleo lifestyle: A tide, not a fad.
- 15:30: Debunking the Paleo hype machine.
- 20:00: Vegetarianism and mental disorders: Is there a connection?
- 24:00: Why are more women vegetarians?
- 29:00: Cutting through the emotions behind dietary choices.
- 34:00: Put down that Purel: Strengthen your immune system through your skin.
- 42:00: Live culture spray for your skin microbiome.
Watch the Episode Below!