Today’s podcast guest has had very, very interesting life, to say the least!
Troy Casey, aka “The Certified Health Nut,” grew up in San Francisco and Connecticut until he was on his on at age 14. After several run ins with the law, Troy put himself through collage and then jetted off to Milan, Tokyo, and Paris as a Versace model where he got involved in drugs and alcohol. He soon turned to meditation, natural healing, detoxification, and cleaning to get clean.
He now continues to study Indigenous cultures and shares his knowledge through speaking events and retreats.
Clark and Troy had tons to talk about, including:
- How to look good at 40 with your shirt off.
- The future of our planet
- What role technology plays in aiding our health / future
- The real reason everyone is disconnected from their food.
- The secret to reaching clean air / water / soil
- The trick to vibrant health and vitality
- How to actually stay young
- The Amazon rainforest and why it matters.
Troy seriously has had some of the most interesting experiences and stories I’ve ever heard… you won’t want to miss hearing what he’s learned about the healing arts.
Use this link to subscribe outside of Itunes: Paleohacks Podcast RSS Feed
Use this link to listen to us on Stitcher: Listen to us on Stitcher