Get ready for a cooking hack that will change the way you make breakfast forever – sheet pan eggs!
We all love easy, make-ahead meals. With these sheet pan eggs, you can cook a dozen eggs at one go, eliminating all that time standing in front of the stove.
Make a batch, cut into squares and have a ready-made breakfast for a whole week. They slice up perfectly and are thin enough to layer in breakfast sandwiches, too!
Want to go Paleo? Not sure where to start?
Start with this FREE Paleo For Beginners Guide Today!
To start, grease a rimmed baking sheet with coconut oil. Whisk a dozen eggs with salt and pepper in a large bowl until smooth and frothy, then add in chopped chives, mixed peppers and any other breakfast mix-in you prefer. Bacon, sausage, onions and spinach would be great additions! Just be sure to cook them through before adding to the raw egg mixture.
Bake for 15 minutes or until the sheet pan eggs have a custard-like texture. Remove from the oven and let cool slightly before cutting into squares. Serve immediately, or store in the fridge for up to a week.
Sheet Pan Eggs
Sheet Pan Eggs
- 12x17 rimmed baking sheet
- Large bowl
- 12 large eggs
- ½ cup chopped mixed bell peppers
- ¼ cup chopped chives
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Coconut oil, to grease the pan
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 12x17-inch rimmed baking sheet with coconut oil.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs with salt and pepper until frothy. Add the mixed bell peppers and chopped chives.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared sheet pan, and bake for 12-15 minutes or until set.
- Remove from the oven and let cool slightly. Cut into squares and serve.
Watch the Recipe Video Below!
You’ll Also Love: 31 Healthy Frittata Recipes for Busy Mornings