Satisfy all your sweet and savory cravings with this easy Paleo trail mix recipe you can have ready in just five minutes!
Made with raw nuts, seeds, dried fruits, and a little dose of dark chocolate, it’s the perfect on-the-go snack for all occasions! Best of all, it’s loaded with proteins and essential vitamins to keep you satiated and energized.
What’s In The Mix?
We use a combination of unsalted almonds and cashews to balance out the natural sweetness from the raisins and cranberries. Added sunflower and pumpkin seeds increase the crunch factor, while the dark chocolate offers a healthy boost of antioxidants.
Want to snack smarter and curb cravings? Get your FREE 25 Healthy Paleo Snacks Cookbook here.
Click here to get your FREE copy of our Snack Recipes Cookbook!
Helpful Tips To Get Started:
- Shop around for the best cranberries. Look for ones that are infused with fresh apple juice or pineapple juice. They add a great flavor and create a unique fruity blend.
- Use high quality chocolate chips. Look for brands that include at least 70% cacao.
Paleo Trail Mix
Paleo Trail Mix
- Large mixing bowl
- ½ cup raw unsalted almonds
- ½ cup raw unsalted cashews
- ¼ cup unsweetened raisins
- ¼ cup naturally sweetened cranberries
- ¼ cup raw sunflower seed
- ¼ cup raw pumpkin seeds
- ¼ cup dark chocolate chips
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and store in an airtight container for up to 1 month.
Looking for Paleo ingredients? Here are a few we’d recommend:
Raw almonds (NOW Foods)
Raw cashews (Terrasoul Superfoods)
Semi-sweet chocolate chips (Enjoy Life)
Keep hunger at bay with even more recipes, like these Paleo snacks that fight cravings or these on-the-go keto snacks!
If you’re crazy about nuts and consider snacking your favorite past time, you’re going to adore the gourmet recipes in our Paleo Snacks cookbook. Get your snacking fingers ready for things like Pecan & Banana Mini Bars, No-Bake Hazelnut Brownies, Vanilla Toasted Almonds, Fig & Walnut Biscuits and over lots more ridiculously tasty between-meal treats. Get your copy of this must-have recipe book HERE.