Got a great episode today with a heavy hitter in the Paleo world!
Nell went Paleo in 2004 she first learned about her intolerance to gluten, from doing her own research since none of her doctors or specialists ever asked about her diet.
Today Clark and Nell chat about:
- What’s the verdict on quinoa?
- What you haven’t heard about food safety – and why you should throw out that dish sponge!
- Find out what the connection between Play-doh and grains is.
- Why Paleo doesn’t mean “low carb”
- Anti-nutrients, and how are they sabotaging your health goals
And guys, if you’re thinking today’s podcast is just for the ladies, let me assure you, you’ll definitely find some interesting takeaways, just like I did.
Use this link to subscribe outside of itunes: Paleohacks Podcast RSS Feed
Use this link to listen to us on Stitcher: Listen to us on Stitcher