It’s Thursday, and that means we’re back with another great podcast episode for you!
Today Clark chats with Sarah Fragoso, a mother of three who initially turned to Paleo after suffering various health issues from giving birth. Five years later, Sarah is the author of two national best selling cookbooks: Everyday Paleo, and the Everyday Paleo Family Cookbook. She even has a children’s book!
Between crafting new recipes for her cookbooks, writing her blog, working out, taking care of her 3 boys, spending time with her husband, AND finding time for herself, she is seriously a modern-day Superwoman.
So in today’s super informative episode, Clark and Sarah go over exactly how she does it all, including:
- How you can whip up a tasty, Paleo meal in LESS than 10 minutes (even if you’re a broke college student).
- The one thing women need to do differently when it comes to Paleo.
- Clever tips to get your kids eating clean… and do it WITHOUT spending a fortune.
- How to avoid eating the same meal over and over (it’s not as hard as you think!)
- The secret to balancing work/family/Paleo and still finding personal time.
If you are having trouble incorporating Paleo into your busy lifestyle or struggling to find a work/life balance, you’ll definitely want to hear Sarah’s simplifying tips.
Use this link to subscribe outside of Itunes: Paleohacks Podcast RSS Feed
Use this link to listen to us on Stitcher: Listen to us on Stitcher