It’s Thursday, and that means we’re back with another great podcast episode for you!
Today Clark chats with Sarah Fragoso, a mother of three who initially turned to Paleo after suffering various health issues from giving birth. Five years later, Sarah is the author of two national best selling cookbooks: Everyday Paleo, and the Everyday Paleo Family Cookbook. She even has a children’s book!
Between crafting new recipes for her cookbooks, writing her blog, working out, taking care of her 3 boys, spending time with her husband, AND finding time for herself, she is seriously a modern-day Superwoman.
Want to go Paleo? Not sure where to start?
Start with this FREE Paleo For Beginners Guide Today!
So in today’s super informative episode, Clark and Sarah go over exactly how she does it all, including:
- How you can whip up a tasty, Paleo meal in LESS than 10 minutes (even if you’re a broke college student).
- The one thing women need to do differently when it comes to Paleo.
- Clever tips to get your kids eating clean… and do it WITHOUT spending a fortune.
- How to avoid eating the same meal over and over (it’s not as hard as you think!)
- The secret to balancing work/family/Paleo and still finding personal time.
If you are having trouble incorporating Paleo into your busy lifestyle or struggling to find a work/life balance, you’ll definitely want to hear Sarah’s simplifying tips.
Use this link to subscribe outside of Itunes: Paleohacks Podcast RSS Feed
Use this link to listen to us on Stitcher: Listen to us on Stitcher
If you want to connect with Clark, you can hit him up on Twitter, Facebook, or via e-mail at Clark@Paleohacks.com.