Today we’ve got an awesome podcast for you with Leanne Ely, who’s on a mission to save dinner.
She’s a New York Times best selling author who’s taught tons of cooking classes all over the country, and is educating the nation on family cooking every Wednesday with her top rated show, “Saving Dinner with the Dinner Diva,” on BlogTalkRadio.com.
The Dinner Diva herself chats with Clark about:
• How to get families back to the dinner table…something most families have forgotten about!
• Adrenal fatigue and energy zapping
• What role do superfoods actually have on our diets?
• Bone broth… LOTS of bone broth.
• Iceberg lettuce and whale blubber
• Why veggies are the cure all
• Mighty mitochondria- how to feed your mitochondria without stimulants
I’m sure you’ve noticed many families (including perhaps your own) these days hardly spend any time at the dinner table, so I think it’s so important that Leanne is on a quest to bring back this crucial bonding moment.
Use this link to subscribe outside of Itunes: Paleohacks Podcast RSS Feed
Use this link to listen to us on Stitcher: Listen to us on Stitcher
If you want to connect with Clark, you can hit him up on Twitter, Facebook, or via e-mail at Clark@Paleohacks.com.