Toss these juicy garlic-tossed chicken wings in a simple white wine and sesame marinade!
These highly-addictive wings are proof you don’t need more than a handful of ingredients to serve up delicious food. Made completely gluten-free, they’re the perfect finger food to serve at parties or alongside cauliflower rice for dinner.
The Best Flavor Takes A Bit Of Patience
While marinating does require a bit of time, it’s key to ensuring these wings come out extra juicy. For this recipe, 15 minutes is all you need to prevent them from drying out. But the longer you marinate, the better!
Trying to figure out exactly what to eat on Paleo? Look no further than our FREE 21 Day Paleo Meal Plan.
Grab Our FREE Paleo Meal Plan By Clicking Here!
If you can prep in advance, begin marinating the night before. This will give your chicken more time to tenderize and make less hassle for you.
Helpful Tips To Get You Started:
- Choose the right wine. This recipe calls for white wine, but not just any wine will do. We recommend a dry type such as Sauvignon Blanc for optimal flavor.
- Swap in apple cider. If you don’t have wine or prefer not to use it, you can also sub in equal amounts of apple juice or apple cider instead.
Garlic-Tossed Chicken Wings
Garlic-Tossed Chicken Wings
- Large mixing bowl
- Large baking sheet
- 1 T minced garlic
- 4 T sesame oil, divided
- ¼ cup white wine
- 2 lbs chicken wings
- 1 T sesame seeds, for garnishing
- Pinch of red pepper flakes, for garnishing
- ¼ cup chopped fresh spring onions, for garnishing
- In a large bowl, combine the minced garlic, 2 tablespoons of sesame oil, and white wine.
- Add the chicken wings to the bowl and use your hands to massage the wings with the marinade. When fully coated, let them marinate for at least 15 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 425°F and place the wings in a single layer onto a large baking sheet. Arrange them so that none of the chicken wings are touching.
- Pour the excess marinade over the wings and drizzle the remaining 2 tablespoons of sesame oil on top.
- Bake them for 40 minutes, or until the wings are cooked through and golden brown.
- Garnish the wings with a sprinkle of sesame seeds, red pepper flakes, and chopped fresh spring onions.
Looking for Paleo ingredients? Here’s what we recommend:
Sesame seeds (McCormick)
If you like healthy and delicious recipes like these garlic chicken wings, you need to get your hands on our gourmet cookbook Paleo Plenty! It’s filled with 61 recipes designed by Pete Servold, a professional chef trained at the famous Le Cordon Bleu culinary school in Paris. Indulge in mouthwatering dishes like apricot glazed chicken wings, sesame zucchini noodles, and even sweet maple raisin ice cream. Get started on your Paleo journey today with this FREE cookbook.