Sweet caramelization makes this Honey Roasted Pineapple absolutely mouth-watering. The sugar, honey and cinnamon compliment the tropical pineapple perfectly to create an incredible treat for those with a sweet tooth. The aroma of cinnamon will fill your kitchen making you drool whilst waiting for it to cook, but have some patience as every bite will be worth waiting for as you dive into this delight.
Honey Roasted Pineapple
- ½ fresh pineapple, peeled, halved, cored, cut into thick wedges
- 1 T coconut sugar
- 1 T honey
- ½ t cinnamon
- Optional: add a dash or two of freshly squeezed orange juice
How to Make It
1. Preheat oven to 390°F.
2. Add the chopped pineapple to a non-stick oven proof baking dish.
3. Sprinkle cinnamon all over the pineapple pieces.
4. Then sprinkle the coconut sugar all over and finish with a drizzle of honey over the pineapple.
5. Place in the oven and cook for 20 to 25 minutes, or until pineapple is golden and the sugary syrup is bubbling.
6. Remove from the oven and serve.