Hope you’re having a fantastic week!
Today we’ve got an awesome podcast for you featuring Vani, otherwise known as The Food Babe.
“Vani” actually means “voice” in her native language, which is incredibly fitting since she’s been on a mission to investigating and reporting where our food really comes from for years.
In fact, she’s even used her position as an elected delegate in the Democratic National Convention to protest in front of the US Secretary of Agriculture about GMO labeling.
Today her and Clark chat about:
- How 80-90% of supermarket foods are filled with GMOs (crazy, right!)
- What really makes GMOs hazardous…despite studies that show otherwise.
- What the GMO debacle really says about the state of our health.
- Why you should be switching from Burger King birthdays to bone broth.
- How to vote with your dollars, what what that actually means.
GMOs and what really goes into the food we eat everyday is something we should all be educated about. You don’t want to miss this one!
Use this link to subscribe outside of Itunes: Paleohacks Podcast RSS Feed
Use this link to listen to us on Stitcher: Listen to us on Stitcher