Creamy avocado sauce with no cream! For all you avocado lovers, try something different by blending the buttery fatty fruit into a sauce and mixing it with zucchini noodles for a rich, crunchy dish.
The avocado works wonderfully for a decadent sauce (or dip!) that requires minimal fuss and maximum flavour.
Avocado Garlic Sauce
- 1 avocado, ripe and pitted
- 1 small garlic clove, peeled
- 2 T fresh lemon juice (1/2 lemon)
- 1 T olive oil
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
How to Make It:
1. Add the basil and garlic to a food processor and blend to a fine consistency.
2. Add the avocado flesh, olive oil and lemon juice. Blend until smooth.
3. Season with sea salt and pepper to taste.
4. Serve with zucchini noodles or ribbons.
(You’ll Also Love: Beet Noodle Arugula Salad)