Join Wim Hof, known as the “Iceman” for his extreme world records with ice water and superhuman endurance, on how to apply his method to your everyday life.
The legendary Iceman holds the Guinness World Record for a nearly 2 hour in an ice bath, conquered a marathon in the Namib Desert without any water, and ran 26 miles at −4 °F above the arctic circle in Finland in nothing but shorts.
Hof reveals his unique endurance techniques like breathing tricks and how to activate your brain’s adrenaline. Discover the science of extreme living and how extreme endurance can apply to your daily life, including stress relief and elevated brain function. Check out Wim Hof’s website for more resources on his method.
- 4:00: The science of extreme living
- 7:00: Activating the survival part of your brain
- 11:00: How to summit Mount Kilimanjaro in 4 days
- 13:00: Tapping into your deeper brain
- 18:00: Breathing tricks to tap into your primal state
- 25:00: What you need to know about adrenaline and the brain
- 31:00: A breathing exercise to try at home
- 40:00: How long can you go without breathing?
- 44:00: Breathing exercises for stress relief
Watch the Latest Episode Below!
Paleohacks on iTunes
Paleohacks Podcast RSS Feed
Listen to us on Stitcher
The Paleohacks YouTube Channel