Today we’ve got a special podcast for you as Clark talks with Tony Stubblebine of Lift.do, a new app that’s dedicated to unlocking human potential through positive reinforcement.
I believe Paleo is also about balancing all aspects of life, including relationships and career, as well as the physical and spiritual areas of life. This episode is a little outside of our typical health & fitness style – but I think you’ll actually find it fascinating, especially if you’ve ever had any trouble trying to adopt a habit.
Tune in as Clark and Tony discuss:
- Why fear is actually a good thing – and how you can use it to achieve your craziest dreams.
- The one trick to maintaining a positive mindset, despite anything that comes your way.
- Secrets to killer time management, from a top CEO who’s founded several companies.
- Why habits have a bigger influence on success than you might think.
- Little known ways to use motivation to your advantage (while avoiding burnout!)
All of us can benefit from optimizing some part of our lives using Tony’s practical tips – so listen up!
PS – Check out his posts on How to Meditate and the Pursuit of the Perfect Diet.
Use this link to subscribe outside of Itunes: Paleohacks Podcast RSS Feed
Use this link to listen to us on Stitcher: Listen to us on Stitcher
If you want to connect with Clark, you can hit him up on Twitter, Facebook, or via e-mail at Clark@Paleohacks.com.